Follow these step-by-step instructions for loading your new labels into your Dymo® LabelWriter Printer.
- Lift DymoŽ Labelwriter Cover. Remove used core by separating Spool from Locking Ring. (Spool has core shaft , locking ring is piece without core shaft on right)
- Place label reel on spool. Press in locking ring on right.
- Slide spool assembly into cradle on top cover.
- Insert label into inside feed slot. Close the cover.
- Press button below green LED light and Dymo® labelwriter logo on outside of printer to feed first label.