Dymo ExecuLabel LM350 LabelManager Description
The Dymo ExecuLabel LM350 LabelManager Printer is available with FREE Shipping. Looking for the do-everything labeling device for home or office? Consider that the LM350 stands ready to label your files, binders, filing trays, magnetic media, videos, CD cases, shelving and more – with breathtaking ease.
Feature-packed, it has extended memory for saving up to 10 frequently-or-recently-used labels, a spacious 16-character display and an ergonomically-designed QWERTY keyboard with over-sized, well-spaced oval keys for error-free use. Advanced interface navigation. Prints four label widths: 1/4” (6 mm), 3/8” (9 mm), 1/2” (12 mm), and 3/4” (19 mm).
Dymo ExecuLabel LM350 Features:
- Horizontal and vertical, professional-quality printing
- Easy-to-use with clearly identified function keys and navigation pad.
- Prints up to 3 lines.
- Prints up to 16 copies of a single label.
- Automatic label cutter for added convenience and speed.
- Easy navigation between functions.
- 13 print styles including bold, italic, outline, shadow, vertical, mirror and strikethrough.
- Full label customization capabilities with six fonts, six boxes, seven background patterns and underline.
- Large 16-character display with print preview for instant editing of label details.
- Creates automatic fixed-length labels for added productivity.
- Multi-lingual capability.
- Split-back D1 tape for easy-peel labels.
- Economical thermal transfer printing – no ribbons, toner or cartridges needed.
- requires 6x AA batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter
- Weighs just under 2 lbs.
Dymo ExecuLabel LM350 Package Contents:
- Dymo Execulabel LM350
- 3/4” (19 mm) wide x 10’ black-on-white tape (part # 45803)
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card.
- Model: 18141
Printer Return Policy
Printer returns will be accepted for any new printer and components in original packaging that factory sealed. A 25% restocking fee could be applicable for returned printers which do meet this criteria. Please do not write on or apply shipping labels on the original manufacturers box.