Days of the Week Inventory Labels Description
Days of the Week Inventory Labels are designed to help you optimize your inventory by enabling you to cycle your perishable goods properly. These brightly-colored, eye-catching labels include each of the seven days of the week and are recommended for restaurants, grocery stores, or anyone who sells perishable goods. They are made with aggressive permanent adhesive with a service temperature ranging from -65 to 220 Fahrenheit. FREE SHIPPING included.
- Organize and track your food inventory
- Maintain freshness and reduce the frequency with which food is lost by spoilage
- Eye catching colored labels with pre-printed days of the week let you see at a glance when food should be used or rotated
- 500 Labels Per roll
- Includes 7 rolls: Monday, Tuesdsay, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 2"x 1"
- 1" Core
- Aggressive permanent adhesive
- Adhesive temperature range of -65 to 220 Fahrenheit
- Item: LV-Week
- Free shipping
Days of the Week Inventory Labels Videos
When looking at a computer screen, it can be difficult to understand what a color really looks like. Check out this short video comparison to better understand the difference between standard and fluorescent colors.