- 800 750-7764
We are here and ready to help you.
Want to call?
Call us at 1.800.750.7764 to speak to our customer service representatives. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Email us anytime. Emailing outside of normal business hours? We will respond to your email just as soon as we return.
Need answers immediately?
Check out our FAQ for a list of all our customers' most frequently asked questions.
Need to return an item?
Visit our Refunds and Returns page to find instructions for returning your purchase.
- Contact Us
DYMO Labels for Less LabelValue.com Dymo Compatible labels are guaranteed to work with your DYMO printer.Free Shipping
Available on every order
- Custom Printed Candle Labels
Custom Printed Candle Labels
No one can resist the romantic glow of candles. The many shapes and scents have soothed us and provided gentle light for centuries. If you are a candle maker who loves your work and wants to see it enjoyed in the homes of others, increase your sales by rebranding your product with custom labels. No matter what type of candle, shape, or wax used, we are prepared to match the perfect adhesive and face stock. Our goal is to print a candle label that will be beautiful, long lasting, environmentally safe, and complimentary to your design.
Common Candle Types:
- Jar Candles: Wax is usually poured into containers made of glass, plastic, wood, or tin. This style is popular for providing mood lighting, aromatherapy, and decoration.
- Pillar Candles: Thick stalks of wax are created by pouring the melted wax into a mold that is later cracked apart, leaving the desired shape. These are also used to create mood lighting, aromatherapy, and decoration.
- Taper Candles: These are formed by dipping a wick into hot wax over and over, resulting in a long curved candle. These are great for area light and popular for dinners and special occasions.
- Tealite Candles: These are small tin or plastic cups filled with wax. These serve as great accent lighting and are commonly used for decoration.
Candle Label Friendly Waxes:
While a custom label will securely adhere to glass, tin, and plastic candle containers without a problem, the following waxes are label friendly too:
Tips for Candle Labels:
- National Industry Standards have fire safety requirements that must appear on all custom labels for candles. According to the National Candle Association, "every candle should have a label or tag that listed the 3 rules of fire safety with candles: Burn within sight, Keep away from children, and keep away from combustibles." There are even hazard graphics available to be printed.
- If your candles are going to be sold in stores, LabelValue.com recommends custom labels with barcodes and UPC's on your candle that can be printed on the same label as the fire and safety instructions.
- If you have a jar candle and would like to limit the amount of surface area covered by a custom label, we can create a candle label that allows the consumer to peel a top layer off, read the information below, and then reseal it, restoring the original aesthetic of the candle.
Things to Consider When Designing Custom Labels for your Candles:
- How many candle labels are you interested in? Do you need one custom label or multiple?
- How many versions of your label are there? Do you have multiple scents or sizes?
- What is the size and shape of your container?
- What is the material of your container?
- Do you have artwork ready for your candle label?
- Are the custom labels going to be applied by machine or by hand?
What is the Best Cost Efficient Method to Produce My Labels?
When receiving a consultation about your custom labels, our specialists will establish how to produce the best custom label possible using the most cost efficient methods. The experts at LabelValue.com can print in any size or shape,from large quantities using our flexographic technology to small quantities using our digital technology.
Using digital technology, LabelValue.com can even print multiple versions of the same size of custom label with no additional up-front print plate or set up costs. Whatever your preference, our consultants are here to make custom labels for your candles just the way you like.
For smaller orders (usually less than 5,000 labels) you can create your own custom label and get an instant quote online.
I'm Ready to Order! What's Next?
Ordering custom labels for your candles is just a phone call away. Simply call the number below:
1 (800) -750-7764
- Applying Wine Bottle Labels
- Case Studies
- Custom Barbecue Sauce Labels
- Custom Beer Labels
- Custom Bumper Stickers
- Custom Cosmetic Labels
- Custom Gift Box
- Custom Hot Sauce Labels
- Custom Label Testimonials
- Custom Labels for Bakeries
- Front of Package Nutrition Labels
- Custom Printed Candle Labels
- Custom Soap Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Custom Wine Bottle Labels
- Voting Program in Schools
- Essential Oil Labels
- I Voted Stickers
- Glossary of Wine Terms
- Industrial Labels
- Jar Labels
- LabelManager Labels
- LabelWriter Printers
- Lip Balm Labels
- Lotion Labels
- Promote your Facebook Fan Page
- Promotional Labels
- QR Codes on Custom Labels
- Rhino Labels
- Rhino Printers
- Tips and Tricks
- Improve Communication with Veterinary Labels
- White Papers
- Zebra Desktop Printer Guide